Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictures from the Blessing

Our cute little family all dressed for church. We were really stressed that molly would cry through the blessing but luckily she slept through the whole thing.

Added this random pic because I think its really interesting how molly sleeps. This is her normal position and she will freak out if her arms are in any way covered by blankets.

This is a cute pic of molly with her cousin ava, aunt danielle and sleeping uncle keith.


The first picture of three generations of SUSAN. My mom Susan, me Sara Susan, and my daughter Molly Susan




Here is a sweet pic of molly in her blessing dress the same one I was blessed in.



3 comments:

Than & Lina said...

That is a sweet picture of Molly. I know how you feel when it comes to worrying that she'd cry through the whole blessing. Anika was blessed in my dress too!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

CUUUUTTTEEEE!!!!!!!! I totally love that last picture of Molly: such a doll! Generation pictures are always great, too. :) Yay Molly!

US!! said...

SO CUTE! Sara you are a good photographer!