Sunday, August 22, 2010

mmm.... tasty paper

Molly has learned how to suck on things and loves to do it all the time. By the end of church my tie, shoulder, and knees are usually soaked with slobber, drenched in barf, or just plain nasty! By the way, I get slobber on my knees from when I hold her face down and pat her on the back. Anyway, she was working on my tie today when she got distracted by the green rectangular subject of interest that Sara was holding (also known as an LDS hymnal). Molly then threw down my tie and turned to the hymnal with great anticipation. She reached for it many many times and started drooling over it like applesauce! Needless to say I was somewhat confused as we have never fed her paper... or hymnals... or anything of the sort although the events of today may change our future plans. We managed to persuade her to fast from the hymnal for the day. I just hope that she doesn't start craving books and paper instead of formula and applesauce!

1 comment:

Than & Lina said...

Anika loves paper products and hymnals! I'm sure she would like it to be a regular part of her diet.