Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch FUN!

Kyla is 6 months old! Wow
 
Kyla's First Pigtails.
 
Here We are at the aweome Pumpkin Patch.
 
Molly loved having her own wheel barrel to take around.
 
She also loved all the tractors. I think the the main reason this pumpkin patch is so popular is because of all the great pics you can get.

Can you feel the love. I think the girls have inherited Fred trademark smile. Which means the smile last for exactly 5 secs. If you miss the opporunity then thats just too bad.


I on the other hand can hold a smile like a statue for hours. We have far too many family pictures where it looks like I am the only one having fun. I have learned to live with that.

 
Case and point.

 
Serious
 
Not so Serious
 
I really thought this would be a cute pose for the girls. Neither one of them agreed with me.
 
Kyla in the pumpkins
 
Molly in the pumpkins

2 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Cute! :)

Becca said...

So fun! I can't believe Kyla is 6 months already!