Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WarP-Drive

The project we have been working at for my work is a speed controller for an electric motor. I haven't really been able to post many pictures about it because it wasn't released yet, but today I noticed the company we are working with posted a picture on their website. So, if it's on the world wide web then ya'll can see it too! Go to this link www.ngcontrols.com and it is the red thing on the side. I helped design all the red aluminum and the lexan cover. Fun project and its good to see it finally getting somewhere. The controller's name is the WarP-Drive (catchy huh). Our next controller we plan to call the starship enterprise.....

Today when I came home there was a huge bug meditating on our patio so I took a picture of his worship. Enjoy!

By the way, I ate some of those red bell peppers we have growing in our garden and they are HOT HOT HOT! I thought I was eating a jalapeno when I ate it in a fajita! I can handle a jalapeno when I'm expecting it but not when I'm expecting a bell pepper.
We went to Sara's cousin's wedding this week and got pictures of who? Ourselves.
This is a dart that I threw so well that it actually got stuck in another dart. I felt like Robin Hood after doing that although I have not started wearing tights.

3 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

HAHAHA, Fred you make me laugh!

Kade said...

If you were wearing tights both darts would have been on the bulls eyes for sure

EV Source said...

"Starship Enterprise", huh?! Sounds catchy!

Man, I wish I could build something that cool :)

Glad you didn't die from the hot peppers.