Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 Months

Molly is 4 months old now! So I thought I would post some pictures and some stats:

Weight: 45th percentile
Height: 60th percentile
Head Measurement: 80th percentile (That just means she is smart right?)


She loves to roll onto her tummy but can't figure her out how to roll back. I try to encourage her to roll back but usually she just cries til I move her with my foot (yes I do get lazy after awhile).


I usually don't see how small she is until she stands.


This is my favorite pic of me and Molly so far because of the look on her face. Molly may only be 4 months old but she already knows when mom had taken too many pictures and she is done smiling.


I saved the best for last. This is Molly's famous smile, when you see this one you know you have done something right and or funny.

1 comment:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

Ah! She just gets cuter and cuter with every post! I can't wait to see her smile in person!