Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fish Tales and Ponytails

Hey this is Sara updating the blog with our newest adventures. Me and fred went fishing up at Laketown where I caught the biggest, ugliest fish of my life.

This is the pic: the fish is a Carp and the weight was 4 pounds even.

The pond we went to is Freds absolute favorite place to fish - Willis's Pond. And here is the pic of his trophy fish.


Fish Type: Carp
Weight: 1/3 pound



I am also getting very excited because of Mollys hair. She doesnt have a ton yet but it sure is getting long. Today I was actually able to put her in her first ponytail.



She is also thrilled about it. ;)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's so fun to do little girls' hair (when they're cooperative). Molly looks cute.

Tom said...

It seems the student has surpassed the master. Fred it's a sad day in manhood.

Amber said...

Molly is so cute I love her! Cool fish btw.