Thursday, January 27, 2011

Funny Laugh

The whole moving thing definitely has its funny moments. Tonight was a funny moment for us. Our landlords have said in the contract that part of the cleaning process is to wipe down every wall with ammonia water. Well a couple nights ago we were chugging away and I started to notice that I popped a whole in one of my cleaning gloves. That was a sad but I pressed on and after a while I popped another whole in the other glove. Well I noticed that the ammonia water had no lasting effect on my hands so I decided to press on without any gloves.

Moment of Truth:

Tonight Fred and I were cleaning and I decided to read the instructions on the ammonia bottle because I was bored waiting for the bucket to fill up with water. And there on the side of the bottle it said: caution do not allow long exposure to skin or there will be burning. Yikes! I was a little freaked out so I turned to Fred for some comfort.

His exact response:

Wow! Well don't let your hands burn and dibs on the good gloves.

I probably would have been really upset if I wasn't too busy laughing.
Oh well no stinging yet so we're good.

1 comment:

Val said...

LOL I once used oven cleaner instead of furniture polish on ALL of our furniture before I noticed the difference. I didn't have finger prints for a week!