Friday, June 29, 2012

THE MANY ADVENTURES OF MOLLY

Molly is into so many things these days. I wanted to update the blog with a few of our many adventures.

When I wear sunglasse Molly has to have hers on too.

Sometimes its so funny to see how fast Molly falls asleep in the car. On this occasion she didn't have time to put down the sippy cup

One morning I came into my room to find Molly like this. I think she was trying to act like me a Fred because she kept saying Mommy Daddy and pointing at her bunny. When I showed Fred the photo he pointed out that "Daddy" had no covers. Very accurate.


Molly is in love with Elmo. I turn on Elmo's World and she turns into a zombie. This is Molly trying out new positions to sit. 


Molly came down with the chicken pox last week. It was scary at first until I talked to her doctor. Kyla never got  the chicken poxs thank goodness and Molly was just tried and had a mild fever. I was surprised to see that chicken pox was still around.

Along with Elmo, Molly loves Minnie Mouse. She has two minnie mouses, mickey mouse, and donald duck. She loves to play mommy and wrap them up in Kylas blankets and put them in Kyla's bouncer when I am not looking.


One of the hard parts of potty training is teaching Molly to wash her hands. This picture is Molly having some fun "washing her hands"


Molly also likes to dress herself. I think if I let her pick out her own outfits she would look like this everyday.

No comments: