Thursday, June 26, 2008

July 27, 2009

Well after we visited Tom and Dani and the kids for Elle's birthday party I have decided that we need to enjoy the sweet life we have now with no kids, working from home or starting around noon. So everyday we can we sleep in til the last minute possible and go to bed as late as 10:00 some nights. Yes it's true we are a little lacking in the staying up late area. Trying to catch up for the last 10 months.... Over the weekend we went hiking up to the wind caves in Logan canyon. We started late and so we got to the caves 2 miles away just in time to see the sun (after it had set). Then we had a scary hike back but decided it was a fun adventure. Next time we go hiking we will start before 8:30. A few days later we went fishing at 3rd dam. In th past fishing there has been quite exhilirating. Lots of fish bite and get caught there. but none by us. I go fishing with my friend Kade usually and he will catch 3 plus fish while I catch lots of snags. I'm on a fish-catching famine right now. The last time I caught a fish was our first date July 27, 2007. So I decided that if I don't catch a fish by July 27, 2009 I'm done fishing for the rest of my life. I would've set that deadline as July 27, 2008 but I just bought a new pole and reel and line and rapala. But Sara had lots of fun and got pretty good at casting. Perhaps I can learn a thing or two from her. My work is going pretty good I drive 80 miles to woodruff on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get better training. That's what we call it but it's just nice to work close to the boss where he can answer my questions right then and there instead of having to call and have him explain things to me. Kohl's could treat Sara a lot better but they have given her better hours 12-6 pm. With this schedule we are able to see eachother more often. Even though I work from home I've found that I get work faster and get more done if I work when everyone else does from 8-4 or 5. So when Sara had to work at 6 (like tonight) it feels a little like being boring and single again. But no real serious complaints as of yet.

1 comment:

Kade said...

Whenever you fell like a lonely single again call me and we'll go fishing. I have a hotspot to show you. Catch em every cast. I got a 17 inch brown last week.