Friday, July 4, 2008

the curse is over!


It's official- my fishing famine or curse is over! In the past 3 days I've caught 21 fish! 4 on Wednesday, 11 on Thursday, and 6 today (Friday). This picture is from the day we caught 4. Sara caught 1 1/2. I caught 2 1/2. We don't keep little rascals like these anymore. I was just so excited to catch a fish that I kept these guys. One of the fish is actually albino. It's weird to catch an albino rainbow trout. While the regular rainbow has a variety of beautiful colors, the albino has a variety of white and yellow scales with 2 creepy red eyes. Sometimes we refer to them as alblindos because they always get snagged in the eyeball. We helped tom and dani move some stuff from their house and now we have a table and chairs. wahoo! I came home and parked tom's truck just outside our driveway and our neighbors put a note on it saying we couldn't park there because it's a private roadway. What? Oh well. I don't know what we'll do with the truck to avoid getting a ticket. I just mowed the lawn today and I'm thinking of camoflauging it in grass so people will think it's a huge truck shaped pile of grass. But really it will be a truck covered in grass. Now that I think about it I can't believe how ingenious it is. Perhaps I'll post that picture later on.

No comments: