Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ducks!

Well I just got home from working in Rock Springs today and found these creatures walking on my driveway. A momma duck and 6 babies! Pretty cool huh?




Our life is in transition right now. Sara is quitting Kohl's. Her last day is this Friday. My job is supporting good enough for now. I'm just glad that she won't be working there anymore and have to be treated the way she is now. We also got a new entertainment center and TV free from Sara's cousin. So it's really cool to have another TV. But, we don't have 2 DVD players so we have converted the mini TV we used to have in the bedroom into a DVD player. It's a little distracting to have to have 2 TV screens going but it saves us 20 bucks. 2 days a week I have been going on site to oil fields for work. Today I went to Rock Springs, usually I go to Big Piney. The company doesn't have enough work to just email us drawings anymore so someone has to go get small sets of drawings that last us a few days. Guess who that someone is..... But it is better to do that than to not have work for those 2 days a week. It gives me some extra hours at least.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know Fred Rock Springs is only 4 hours away from us, bring Sarah with you sometime and make the rest of the trip. Riley and Brookie really like the pic's of the ducks.-Tom