Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines, President's day

Last Friday we went to our ward's Valentine's ball. They gave us free food and then had dancing afterwards. The food was good and we stayed after for a little dancing but then decided we didn't feel like dancing to what they were playing. It's hard to explain, the music was just goofy. If you've ever tried to dance to something like freebird you know what I'm talking about.

On Saturday we went to the Olive Garden and used the gift card Becky gave us for Christmas. (Thanks Becky).We both got their new shrimp and Ravioli which was delicious! I can usually pack down the food there but I think good shrimp fills you up. When we go to sizzler I can eat a ton of the baked shrimp and it's good too but I think when there's not much juices in it you can eat more. Anyway, I highly recommend that deliciousness.

Our Presidential celebration consisted of sweet, sweet homework and then movie and ice cream at night. We watched madagascar 2 which is such a funny show! The first one was pretty funny in itself but this second one has more penguin antics and is hilarious!

I also got some new pants finally. Now I have no excuse for having holes so big my whole leg slips out of my jeans when I walk. Of course being the packrat that I am I will still use them at work until I catch them on something sharp, hot, or otherwise dangerous resulting in severe injury to myself as I fall on this object. Then I will throw them (that pair only) away because hey, who wants bloody pants?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your welcome on the gift card. I glad you got to use it. I love reading your blog its always entertaining.