Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sara's new haircut

Sara got a new haircut a and despite my insistent offerings of my own hands cutting her hair, she decided to have someone in Kaysville do it. Her haircut looks good and I must admit it is slightly better than my wal-mart clippers could do. She says its a little shorter than she wanted it but likes how fast it is. By the way sorry about the picture quality we lost our digital camera so we are using this handy dandy webcam on my computer.


And not to be outdone, I also made a change to my appearance through the use of a common pair of lineman's pliers. I was tightening a nut on this baseplate I've been making and slipped and gripped the end of my thumb really hard. I'm surprised it didn't just cut my thumb open but it did leave a nice juicy blood blister which I'm including as a source of your own personal enjoyment or mental pain if you've ever had a delicious blister like this one. The first day I had it I considered naming it because it was so huge. I was thinking something on the lines of "Mario". And in posting this picture and text I'm going to make a prophecy with no intentions of discourageing anyone from posting about it, but that someone will have had a bigger better blood blister to top this one. Kind of like when you try to tell a group you had 2 wisdom teeth pulled. It is a guarantee that someone will cut you off midsentence and say " Oh that's nothin' I had 4 pulled out".




Last night we went to see Brian Regan our favorite comedian. He actually came to Logan. We bought tickets the first hour they were available in Logan but we still were on row L in the theater. Man it was a great show I was dying from laughin so stinking much. Actually I think my little wisdom tooth story up there was entirely plagiarized from him but that doesn't make it any less true. I was a little worried in going to his show that he would tell the same jokes I already know but he didn't he had a lot of things he was testing and then at the end he told some of his classics. One is this evil kenievieleveileviell posting from youtube. Hope you enjoy that. Good show. I 'd definitely go again and it was worth the money for tickets.



No comments: