Monday, March 2, 2009

penguin diner, sprite

For family home evening tonight Sara introduced me to a wonderful new internet game. I have had a recent splurge of internet games starting with hangman on Frank's blog which led to word whomp which led to text twist which led to avalanche. Now we have found penguin diner. In the game you are a waitress and you have to seat, take orders, bus tables, etc. in order to win the game. Quite addicting. http://www.2dplay.com/penguin-diner/penguin-diner-play.htm
Check it out.

Also, for the sprite-drinkers who read this, remember the old sprite logo with a lemon-lime?

Ever wonder where lemon-limes grow? Well we found out today. They grow in your fridge! We have had this old lemon in the bottom drawer of our fridge and let it ripen? there for 6 or so months until now it has become a lemon-lime!. Cool huh? I had to hold it with gloves because I just pulled it out of the "rich" soil it was in. I haven't done it yet (and may not have the time to do it, but I'd like to taste the juice to see what real sprite tastes like straight off the vine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww!

Frank and Amy said...

That is so gross! I love your hair Sara, I hope you like it short, I do!

kgpc77 said...

If you eat that, Sara better have posion control on speed dial. That looks so gross!

kgpc77 said...

By the way this is your sister-in-law Katie.