Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sara's Birthday, waking up tired

Sara's birthday has arrived. We are going down to kaysville to see her parents and then friday keith and danielle are coming by then I think we may be doing something saturday too. not sure. I would tell you what her presents are but I haven't given them to her yet.

In my last post I forgot to mention that I'm officially done with my old drafting job at CADanswer. EVsource offered me a raise and more hours so I took it. CADanswer hasn't been steady enough work so I had to let it go. It also means we have to replace the computer but we've known that for a while so we have a new one coming anyday now. I don't know what to do with our upstairs now since it won't be much of an office anymore. I am thinking of actually making it a game room or getting a whiteboard and making it a pre-test study area. Usually the night before a test there are 3 or more people who come to study.

Puzzle update. We are about 1/10 done with it. I thought we could maybe crank it out in a week but I think it will be a month or two before we get it done.

I have tried to make a better effort at studying for the FE. Last week I studied 8 hours. Woo hoo. I really need to get going on that. There are guys who have been studying an hour a day since January for this test. That's hard core. I'm more soft core.

Things have been going really well at EVsource. I finished putting together the controller we have been working on since I started. It looks really good. I finally got the plexiglass to form just right and it fits in the other parts I made and it is just really shnazzy.

One more thing I'm going to mention. Every day the past 2 weeks I have been waking up tired, being tired all day, then going to bed dead tired. This isn't just your regular Oh man I don't wanna get up tired. It's the kind of tired where I wake up and feel like I've been up all night. I can't stay awake in my classes and can barely function during the day. I told my boss about it and he said I might have sleep apnea. I don't think that's my prognosis but I told him thanks anyway. Does this happen to anyone else?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Sara!

US!! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SARA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
NOW I CAN SAY I SANG TO YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Kade said...

I hope you have a great time celebrating the day of your birth Sara.

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't wake up tired? I would like to meet this person and shake their hand. I mean for me the past few nights kimi has gotten into the habit of sleep walking! As for you, you are probably stressed out about school and work and what not. So don't worry, your sleeping patterns should go back to normal once you relieve some stress. And tell sara happy birthday!

Goldthorpes said...

Feeling tired at work or school is hard because it is not appropriate to take a nap. So, I suggest looking into B vitamins. Either the B complex or B6 will give you more energy, these are good especially if you do not want to use caffeine. Otherwise try to get more shuteye and the puzzle will wait for you.