Monday, March 30, 2009

Post Mortem birthday

Well Sara's birthday went just fine. I got her the office season 4 that she has been coveting for quite some time not knowing I'v had it since mid-February due to a delicious deal on ebay. I also scared the heebie jeebies out of her relationship with her car. Thursday she had to work for 2 hours so I went to her work a little after she started and stole her car. I replaced it with mine but then went and got a new car stereo installed in her car. I have never done it myself so I had my friends help me do it and it was really easy -especially with the wiring harness. We had a hard time finding the plastic dash replacement but it was also really easy to put in. I think when I got my stereo installed it cost me like 60 bucks for installation. What a waste! I could do it myself for nothin. Plus when circuit city did it they took an hour because they were busy. Anyway, back to sara's car. We got it installed at 2:00 and then Sara called to say she had lost her car. I tried to play it off by answering "at work" when she asked where I was. True, I was working (on her car) but not at my usual place of work. I told her to just wait a minute and I'd come over to pick her up. But my plans were nearly foiled when she said she would just walk. I had to really press to let me pick her up. She finally gave in but I knew the cat was pretty much out of the bag. She knew something was up. So anyway I picked her up in her car but the cd player didn't work. We just had to reset it and then it worked for our ride down to Kaysville. Good story huh?

Someone also gave her twilight and mexi-train dominoes which we played with Danny and Jen to the great enjoyment of all.

This weekend I tried to get some sleep. I feel better today. I hope it lasts for a while. I don't have as much homework because I finished a test today (bad news bears by the way). And just had a test last week. My math teacher, however, is ruthless on homework and quizzes every week.

I also discovered Facebook last week as I think everybody knows. I was wondering where all my friends have gone and I discovered they are all on facebook! I still prefer the blogging system and as you may remember from my recent cell phone purchase, I'm not one to easily change systems. Plus, I took a quiz on facebook today and it was stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm never going to take another one of those silly quizes again. I answered all the questions of the quiz 'what drink are you' fully expecting to get a real beverage like dr. pepper or mr. pibb or as a last resort dr. thunder. But you know what it gave me? Rooster's Hiny! If that ain't a slap in the face, I don't know what is. I have no intentions of ever drinking a rooster's hiny (hereafter referred to as RH) or getting close enough to one that some RH might slip in my mouth. I wonder if I changed my answers if I would get something like gerbil foot or lizard tongue; I wouldn't put something like amoeba silicate past them. Cocktail... that just preturbs me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The worst part about facebook (at least what I think is) Is all of the invites, and of course you click on them and then to even see what it is you have to invite at least 15 people. It has got so annoying that I just have gotten into the habit of deleting all of them cause I get tons! I don't know why people would even think that I would want them anyway!

Becky said...

Oh Fred!!! You make me laugh.

Frank and Amy said...

Might I suggest some facebook related reading for you. Follow the link, read at your own risk, you may never look at facebook the same again!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/183180/page/1