Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ugly fish, suspicious plants, mini golf

I went to L-town the past two saturdays to go fishing with the nephews (and Brooke). We caught quite a few carp and catfish in Willis's Pond. Ugly, ugly fish but tons of fun to catch. I forgot to take a picture of when we went the first saturday with riley and brooke.

The sunflowers are going crazy. This is right by our patio and I'm not crouched down to that level. They are just really tall.....

Suspiciously tall......


On the other hand our pumpkins are incredibly small. If they don't hurry up and grow we will be carving pumpkins with toothpicks.



One for me and one for Sara.

Something has gone to war on our green beans and eaten all the leaves off a few plants on the north end of the row. The plants on the south end are just fine and have all their leaves. I suspect it is the cat that used to hang around here. He's been looking quite fat lately.

I guess last saturday we actually went to cherry hill and went mini golfing (and swimming). I don't think cherry hill is an all day thing. It's only got 2 slides, a lazy river, and a tube run that just traps you in lame sauce pools. We did that for half a day and it actually wasn't that bad and a good relaxer. The mini golf was pretty cool though. This was one of the cooler holes I've seen.

No comments: