Monday, July 6, 2009

Sterling!

Hey everybody, We just got the sterling kit car we've been working on in the cache valley cruise in. The work I have done on it is mostly mounting brackets that you don't see. Except for the aluminum dash in this picture. I did that on the mill. My main project is the speed controller so when we can get pictures of that I'll direct you to it. Here's the link to it on ebay. We are going to have to sell it on ebay because the buyer most likely is bailing out. So check it out and if you have 45K floating around place a bid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I had 45k floating around I would so be back in school right now, not staying at home. I do have 5k, would that be enough???

Lindee said...

i remember seeing that car. it's crazy cool! i'd gladly take it off your hands if i had the cash...lol.