Saturday, June 27, 2009

We are trying real hard to take full advantage of every hour of summer vacation that we have. I've been going fishing almost every night this week. Last night I caught 15 in an hour and a half! Tonight we went and caught 7 and are eating a couple for dinner. (We don't usually keep the fish. Mainly we like to catch them.) We were catching them about every 3rd or 4th cast.

Today we went boating with the Majors at Willard Bay. It was a blast. Fun to just get out and ride a boat and also fun to ride the tube they had. Sara got pretty good at hanging on to it. This is one of the few times she fell off

I also got the news back from my FE test. I passed! Turns out spending 135.00 on that wasn't a waste after all! Sara is searching for a new job. Convergy's was great for a while but in the end it is still a call center and there is no changing that.

I've been getting into golf more than usual lately. In fact I go every week now. The golf course here has a discount for students so I can go for 10.00 if I walk. I usually go with a guy in my ward who also golfs. I'm getting so much into golf that I took to watching it on TV. Never thought I'd get to that point. Hopefully I never feel comfortable watching hours of fishing. Unless you are using a fly as bait fishing is one of the most lazy sports I've participated in. Somehow being too lazy to actually do something lazy (watching fishing on TV) doesn't sound socially appealing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, exception is fly fishing, when they are tying the flies, cause man I need help with those.