Sunday, April 15, 2012

Its Kyla like Kyle with an A

We are home now and enjoying every minute with our new little joy. I will post in a couple days the big crazy labor story but for now I thought I would just update with photos for all the family and friends who havent seen her yet.

Here is Kyla showing off her beautiful hair. All black and all over her head she already looks so different from Molly.


Here is a comparsion shot from friday(day she was born) to saturday. She just gets cuter every day


Here is one of her many oh so cute expressions. I love it because its like she is trying to smile with her whole face expect her lips


This is Molly meeting Kyla for the first time. She loves to help hold the baby for about a minute then she off doing something else. No anger or jealously yet but there has been a little bit of poking


Here is Kyla ready to go home. The hospital stay was really nice but we are so glad to be home.


Here are my girls down for a nap. Im not sure how often this will really happen so I took a pic.


Here is Kyla in her favorite position sleeping. I will definitely have to get used to how long a newborn sleeps and how quiet their cries are.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on a healthy babe. I can't believe all that hair, it's so long!

Ryanna said...

Yeah! I'm glad your beautiful Kyla is here. I do love her hair. Good luck with the two kids, I will have to get some good advise in a few months. Look forward to reading about the story.

Amber said...

Hey Sarah! I am so glad things are going well. I hope you are figuring out the nursing better this go around. I sure think your kids are adorable! :)

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Congrats! Two kids are fun. :) The more, the merrier, right?

Val said...

I love the name. She is so cute! Can't wait to hear the labor story. Do we get to hear it from Fred's perspective?

Amanda said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!