Saturday, October 11, 2008

An interesting Formula


First of all, don't be scared by this picture - there is a reason. My hair is getting pretty long. In class I'm constantly pulling my 'wings' back behind my ears like a girl with long hair. Now that it's fall and the weather changes from hot hot to cold cold my hair is also changing shape. In the morning when I go to class it's cold cold and the hair freezes to my head but then during the day since I am only in one building my hair slowly freaks out like you see here. This isn't that bad actually. So I have been trying to think of how to describe this phenomenon. The only way I can think of to describe it is that it's like super mario where you get a mushroom and get bigger. By days end I feel like someone has mounted a fluffy mushroom on my head as shown. I guess I probably ought to cut my hair eh?

This is also a fairly sad picture as well. I have been using eraser A on the left for 5 years. It started out looking like eraser B on the right. Now A is so small that when I erase I am really using my fingers more than the eraser. I have calluses on my fingertips. So, the time has come to retire eraser A. He has served me well so here is a poem dedicated to eraser A.

Eraser A
What a sad day
We cannot play
Let's go to the bay
Hey
I just may
Eraser A
The end

No comments: