Thursday, August 28, 2008

muscle building

This morning I rolled the wrong way and got BOOTED out of bed by none other than my lovely wife Sara. It didn't take me long to figure out why I received a booting out of bed and not the usual kick or knee jerk. I had to take a picture - nice calves eh? We have been working out everyday by climbing up the hill to campus. There are 7 sets of 10-18 stairs until you get to the top. We trudge it everyday and so far it seems to be paying off (at least physically). But really classes aren't as awful or excruciating as I anticipated they would be. I have lots and lots of homework but luckily my work is in a slow spot so I don't have tons of work from my job to do also. We were able to swing some sweet deals on textbooks (if you consider saving 30 dollars on a 140 dollar textbook a deal). We both have hard math classes. I am in Calc 3 and Sara is in Math 1050. I'm hoping we will be able to help eachother out. Sara is in chemistry and even though I took the class before I will be of no help to her. That class kicked me so hard in the pants that I still can't sit down when I think about that class. In fact as I'm typed this I had to stand up and walk around for a minute. The one important and smart class we signed up for together was okay there's two - billiards and institute - not necessarily but very likely in that order. I am in a lot of classes that seem like a repeat or are retarded. I have to take a drafting class and they won't let me test out of it. It's on basic 3d modeling which I have taken 4 classes from bridgerland on. I don't anticipate myself attending that class on a regular basis except for to hand in assignments or take tests. I also have two classes that I took in civil engineering but they don't count for mechanical. They even have the same class name and I doubt we'll learn anything different from the civil classes. Silly huh?

No comments: