Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No time!

With school in full bore we have no time to spend with eachother. We have classes at 7:30 or 8:30 every day and then I usually get back around 3:30 just in time see Sara off to work at 4:00.

We did get to have some fun this weekend for the holiday. We went down to Layton armed with the last of our target gift cards and went on a shopping spree. I ended up mainly getting things I needed (a flash drive and the weezer cd) while Sara got things she wanted (purse, card game, cd visor, eskimo shoes). Then we went to Kaysville and yakked with Keith and Danielle until it came out that Keith has a copy of Ninja Gaiden for nintendo. Maybe Tom and Frank remember that. It was probably my favorite game back in my glory days. Anyway, that conversation placed us at DI within minutes to see if they had an old school nintendo but no luck. Later we went to Olive Garden, the one me and Sara went to for our first date, and had the endless pasta bowls. Everybody got the pasta bowls but nobody was making use of the endless part so I figured I better loosen up my belt and take in the slack because by golly we are getting our money's worth. I ended up eating 1 huge bowl and 3 medium bowls of delicious pasta. My recommendations on that are: 1. stop at 3 bowls, 2. don't eat the fetuccine alfredo unless there is a lot of sauce or you have lots of water, and 3. the tomato basil garlic alfredo is not as good as it sounds. Even on the 2nd bowl! Then we waddled back to K-town and played another crazy game of jungle speed.

Monday we went fishing with our friends Kade and Amanda and caught lots of creatures (and some catfish) I found a huge frog, a praying mantis, and an ugly grasshopper. I would have to say the grasshopper was the funnest to fish with. But alas, it didn't catch me a fish. Only worms could do that for me. Monday night though it was back to the grindstone of homework. Dang.

1 comment:

US!! said...

Hey so now that you got keith all excited about that nintendo game he wants to still get a nintendo system for his birthday! haha!