Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chef Sara R dee


Sara is taking a cooking class so she has all this chef gear now. Today she made some delicious cupcakes and I had to take a picture. I think it looks pretty cool. I would help her if I had an apron that said Kiss the Cook but I don't. I don't know how to make cupcakes anyway. We've hardly been able to see eachother this week. It was worse than normal. We have a 15 minute time frame from 3:30-3:45 where we can see eachother at other times than after 10:15. A couple times I had to stay after or she went to work early to meet with the insurance guy at her work so that we haven't made that window. So today is our day to be together. My work has been really slow lately. I had to push to get 10 hours this week. I have had plenty of homework to keep me busy though. I went with a friend this week to help dad take down the willow tree too. That was a long day that took a lot of work. But we came home with raspberries, corn, and other good stuff. Well sorry this isn't all I was going to post but we are going to the Thai restaurant now. See ya!

1 comment:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Cute picture, Sara! You were always a good cook when we shared an apartment.
-Heidi