Tuesday, September 23, 2008

boring

Last week we didn't do a whole lot. I finally got work for my job but not til Friday. Since I had hardly any hours I figured I should spend Saturday working. So, as you may guess, that amounted to very little fun. All our friends were gone for some reason too. Some to home, mom or dad's birthdays, etc. We're still not convinced that we just got ditched. Oh well I guess we couldn't have done much anyway. My test in Solid Mechanics was bad news bears. I got worked by that test. It was a 2 hour test and I took all but 10 minutes because I figured I was wasting my time on it. Guess I should've got my prioritites straight and held off on updating the blog for a bit. But, surprisingly I got a tad higher than the class average which was exceedingly low. Sunday was hum-ho as well. We almost went down to Kaysville but I forgot I had a meeting I needed to go to so we didn't. Got some hometeaching done though. Always a bonus. Wow this post is getting boring to write. I can't imagine what you're thinking if you are still reading this. The end.

1 comment:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

I laughed when I read it. :)
Heidi