Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Knockin' em dead



Me and my x-roommate Kade went fishing today and we took the fish down to funkytown! I only caught a couple but one that I caught was a whopper! They just restocked first dam so the fishing is really hot. It was fun to get back fishing again. I worried that I wouldn't get to go that much with school and that the fishing seemed to be dying down. But today I had to set my priorities straight - 1. Fishing, 2. 2nd hour of fishing 3. update the blog, and 4. Homework. So last time I posted we were going to a Thai restaurant. The food was delicious but spicy. I got the green curry and by the end my nose was running and I felt like I had a cold because the food was so shocking. Sara got all dressed up for the date (Doesn't she look good?) I felt like a goober because I just went in whatever I happened to be wearing. I think I have gotten a tad lazy now that we're married. Back when we were dating I would wear deodorant....... But aside from my personal unhygiene, this was test week and the our first tests went well but the second ones are looking like bad news bears. Sara had a horrific test in Chemistry today and I have one in Solid mechanics tomorrow that has me scared (but not scared enough to stop typing). On a more boring note, though, I have almost no work to do for my job. I did some training on Tuesday for our new software but that's all I've had for a week. Sara keeps plugging away at her work but customers are being punks this week and not talking to her.

1 comment:

Frank and Amy said...

Well it looks like you have a good catch there. The fish look pretty good too! You might want to air out the kithen though......not because of the fish, just don't hold your arms up that long if you are not wearing doedorant.